- What is your position and mission in your institution?
I am a Senior SW Engineer and Manager of
“Umbriadigitale” project that is the ICT “in-house” company of the Italian local government institution “Regione Umbria”.
- What are the current Open data activities you & your organization is working on?
Umbriadigitale is in charge of the evolution of the “Regione Umbria” Open Data Platform. The Open Data initiative in Umbria started in 2014 as a basic CKAN catalogue (http://dati.umbria.it) but it is aiming toward a complete data infrastructure delivering timely and high quality datasets.
- Why is it important to you?
It’s a challenging project involving both technical and organizational fields.
- How Comsode project helped you to develop these activities?
Comsode Project will be a reference for Open Data Publication: the ODN-Node solution will be adopted in order to automatically process data from heterogeneous sources and publish them in various formats and quality level, achieving the LOD standard in 2015 for a significant subset of data.
- What was the most inspiring part of Comsode project for you?
Comsode project seemed to me solid as for method, theory and technology, but also pragmatic and focused on real adoption and results.
- Do you have any recommendations for Comsode project?
I might just advice to keep on maintaining the product and following up pilot cases in time and monitor adoption rate, results, etc.