- What is your position and mission in your institution?
I am the Head of Data Management Methodology Department, and I am responsible for the OD activities.
You can find information about our institution at the CSSA website. We publish data in pdf there, however we plan to publish Open data in autumn 2015.
- What are the current Open data activities you & your organization is working on?
Currently we are adapting the methodology to the conditions of our organization, we are preparing the OD publication plan (approximately 100 data sets) in RDF format, and technical conditions for publication.
- Why is it important to you?
The possibility to publish government data to increase its transparency is very important to me. It is a perspective form of data publishing due to their openness, machine readability, and the general ontology usage.
- How Comsode project helped you to develop these activities?
The COMSODE project has provided me with the methodology, SW tools for publication, expert support and consultation.
- What was the most inspiring part of Comsode project for you?
The most inspiring part for me were the methodology and the idea of OD principles.
- Do you have any recommendations for Comsode project?
I would like the COMSODE project designs tools and the ODN for Windows (not only for Unix/LINUX), because the Windows platform became standard in our organization.