- What is your position and mission in your institution?
I am a Specialist Adviser at Department of Legislation, Standards and Security of Information Systems at Ministry of Finance, Slovakia.
- What are the current Open data activities you & your organization is working on?
Current Open data activities are closely connected to the project MetaInformation System of Public Administration, which provides all necessary information about information systems, services and other eGovernment components.
- Why is it important to you?
The Ministry of Finance is publishing many datasets at www.data.gov.sk and intends to continue and improve it.
- How Comsode project helped you to develop these activities?
Comsode project provided us a set of recommendations about obligatory and voluntary attributes and about licences.
- What was the most inspiring part of Comsode project for you?
Ideas about utilisation of Open Data by private companies
- Do you have any recommendations for Comsode project?
To use the outputs of the Comsode project in the project eDemocracy and at the portal www.data.gov.sk